Civil & Employment
Litigation Lawyers & Advocates
We are here for all your civil and employment legal advice to help our clients avoid disputes as well as managing your disputes, investigation, case strategy planning, negotiation and representation before Courts and Tribunals.
Our firm is covered by professional indemnity insurance and is regulated by CILEx Regulation to provide Litigation and Advocacy services.
About our Managing Director
Patricia has rights of audience to appear before Courts and Tribunals. She has extensive experience in conducting civil and employment cases and advocacy in Courts & Tribunals covering:
- preliminary and application hearings
- setting aside judgment,
- summary judgment
- strike out
- costs and case management conferences
Patricia has appeared in Central London Courts, Manchester, Leeds, Doncaster, Hull, Leicester, York, Scarborough, Harrogate, Bradford. She has appeared in Employment Tribunals in Central London, Watford, Manchester, Newcastle, Leeds, Nottingham and Birmingham.
Patricia has a track record of settling cases quickly through her persuasive negotiation skills, and no nonsense approach to dealing with opponents. She works with other law firms providing consultancy services and also represents parties in mediation undertaking preparation works and advising through the process to ensure her clients get the best outcome possible without having to appear before Court or Tribunal.
- high level debt recovery
- breach of contract
- commercial litigation
- land disputes
- breach of duty occupiers liability
- commercial and private repossessions
- professional negligence
- unfair/constructive dismissal
- discrimination (race, sex and disability)
- unlawful deductions from wages
- TUPE & redundancy claims
Why you should use our services
- NO WIN NO FEE
- We offer new clients one hour initial no cost face to face/telephone or skype consultation
- We work beyond 9 to 5 around our clients, because we know you are busy too
- Undertake thorough initial investigation work from day one
- Your case stays with us from start to finish – our service is seamless
- We are plain speaking Lawyers & Advocates
- As experienced Advocates we prepare for Trial from day one
- One set of Costs means Costs savings
Legal proceedings are always a last resort and you should make sure you seek the correct advice before you act.
We deal with:-
- Employment Law
- Discrimination Law & Equality Act
- Commercial & Business litigation
- Private & Property Disputes
Contact us to arrange an initial free consultation with an experienced Civil Litigation Lawyer and Advocate