Civil proceedings and Employment Lawyers providing Direct Access Advocacy
We provide Direct Access Advocacy for County Court, Magistrates Court, Coroners, Courts, Land & Employment Tribunals. We are specialist Civil Litigators and Advocates in Civil Proceedings and Employment Tribunal cases.
Patricia White is the Managing Director, a CILEx Litigator Advocate, a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx) and Commissioner for Oaths.
We guide and support our clients all the way through the litigation process and assess each case on its individual merits when it comes to our costs.
We do it all:-
- Legal advice, investigation, case planning and preparation
- Direct Access Advocacy (Representation) in Court & Tribunals;
- Support & Assistance with Dispute Resolution
Legal proceedings are always a last resort and you should make sure you seek the correct advice before you act.
We deal with:-
- Court and Employment Tribunal for Individuals & Businesses
- Employment Law
- Discrimination Law & Equality Act
- Commercial & Business litigation
- Private Disputes
Contact us to arrange an initial free consultation with an experienced Civil Litigation Lawyer and Advocate