Civil proceedings Lawyers providing Direct Access Advocacy
Patricia White is the Managing Director, a CILEx Litigator Advocate, a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx) and Commissioner for Oaths.
We do it all:-
- Legal advice, investigation, case planning and preparation
- Direct Access Advocacy (Representation) in Court & Tribunals;
- Support & Assistance with Dispute Resolution
Legal proceedings are always a last resort and you should make sure you seek the correct advice before you act.
We deal with:-
- Employment Law
- Discrimination Law & Equality Act
- Commercial & Business litigation
- Private & Property Disputes
Contact us to arrange an initial free consultation with an experienced Civil Litigation Lawyer and Advocate