We are Civil Litigation Lawyers providing Direct Access Advocacy
Patricia White Lawyer Ltd (“PWL”) is the First Law firm of its kind in Yorkshire, Humberside and Cleveland to be authorised by CILEx Regulation for Civil Litigation and Direct Access Advocacy. We provide services alongside Solicitors and Barristers. We are Civil Litigators, Lawyers and Advocates in Civil Proceedings. The founder of the firm is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx), CILEx Litigator Advocate and Commissioner for Oaths.
We are based in the City of York – that does not mean we only deliver our legal services in the North East, our client base covers all of England & Wales.
We are different from any other law firm – Why? Because there is no doubling up of fees that you would pay for instructing external Advocates.
We do it all:-
- Legal advice, case planning and preparation for Court/Tribunal for Civil Litigation and Employment cases;
- Direct Access Advocacy (Representation) in Court & Tribunals;
- Support & Assistance with Dispute Resolution
Legal proceedings are always a last resort and you should make sure you seek the correct advice before you act.
We are truly proactive Litigators who vigorously pursue and defend cases.
We deal with the following for you:-
investigation, preparing your evidence, drafting pleadings (i.e. your statement of case, and applications that may be needed along the way), disclosure of your evidence, and discovery (sharing evidence with the opponent), pre-trial, trial, settlement, costs recovery and enforcement.
Within our network we have carefully selected Barristers who are well known to us and who work with us on dealing with High Court and Appeals if and when necessary.
We are qualified and experienced Advocates.
We hold the rights of audience to put a case and argue in Court on behalf of someone else. In the legal profession a person is a qualified Advocate with rights of audience to appear in Court to provide Advocacy and conduct a Trial if they are a Barrister, Solicitor, CILEx Litigator and Advocate, Trade Mark and Patent Attorney or Law Costs Draftsmen.
Why choose us?
- Straight talking Lawyers and Advocates using plain English – look no further that’s us.
- If you have no prospect of either bringing or defending a claim we will tell you so straight away.
- We are passionate about justice for our clients and work hard to achieve your objectives.
- Upfront costs agreements tailored to individual clients requirements with comprehensive work schedules.
- We can tailor our fees to meet your circumstances – ask about how we can help you rather than struggle with your dispute.
- We are mobile. We meet our clients at home, in hospital, at their office or other neutral venues, where you feel comfortable.
- Reward program – if you recommend us to a friend, colleague or family member, we’ll give you 25% off your next bill (conditions upon application).
- Extended and after hours consultations – we know you are just as busy as we are and we are happy to accommodate all of our clients.
- We offer a free initial half hour consultation – with no obligation to instruct us further.
Contact us to arrange an initial free consultation with an experienced Civil Litigation Lawyer and Advocate