Legal Advice, Court and Tribunal Representation and Advocacy
We provide Legal Advice, Court and Tribunal Representation and Advocacy for Individuals & Businesses.
Our services are tailored to your requirements including working within your costs budget.
Our initial offer of one hour no cost and no obligation consultation is designed to help you make that decision about how best to deal with your circumstances.
Commercial and private disputes
• debt recovery;
• employment law advice for employers and employees
• employment tribunal claims
• commercial and domestic breach of contract
• construction disputes
• professional negligence
• landlord and tenant repossessions and leases
• land disputes including boundary, nuisance, trespass and party wall
• contentious probate
• personal injury Claimant and Defendant
What about cost?
We say to all our clients we will work with you on this to budget and manage within set parameters.
- NO WIN – NO FEE
- Hourly charges (costs agreements)
- Fixed fees
Our service charter
We are committed to excellence in the provision of legal services and strive to provide a quality service to all of our clients.
Our standards by which we deliver our services are to ensure that we have “legal matters in safe hands”.
H – Helpful
A – Approachable
N – Non-judgmental
D – Dedicated
S – Sincere
- Discrimination Law & Equality Act
- Employment Law
- Commercial & Business litigation
- Private & Property Disputes