Legal Advice, Representation and Advocacy in Court and Tribunals
We provide Legal Advice, Representation and Advocacy in Court and Tribunal for Individuals & Businesses.
Our services are tailored to your requirements.
We deal with commercial and private disputes:
• debt recovery;
• employment law for employers and employees
• All types of employment tribunal claims
• commercial and domestic breach of contract
• construction disputes
• professional negligence
• landlord and tenant repossessions and leases
• land disputes including boundary, nuisance, trespass and party wall;
• contentious probate;
• personal injury defendant work
What about cost?
- Hourly charges (costs agreements)
- Fixed fees
- Damage Based Agreement (Contingency fee % of compensation)
- Conditional Fee Agreements (“No Win No Fee”)
Our service charter
We are committed to excellence in the provision of legal services and strive to provide a quality service to all of our clients.
Our standards by which we deliver our services are to ensure that we have “legal matters in safe hands”.
H – Helpful
A – Approachable
N – Non-judgmental
D – Dedicated
S – Sincere
- Discrimination Law & Equality Act
- Employment Law
- Commercial & Business litigation
- Private & Property Disputes