Court and Employment Tribunal:
- Direct Access Advocacy in County Court, Coroners Courts, Tribunals (including Employment Tribunal and Land), and civil matters in Magistrates Courts.
- Attending before a Judge at Court and (Panel if applicable) at Tribunals for individuals and businesses.
- Representing Claimants or Defendants in Civil Courts; Applicants or Respondents in Employment Tribunal.
- Seamless Litigation
- Advising and representing in Court from Day One
- No Counsel i.e. Barrister appointment
- Talking to the opponents to achieve settlement
What about cost?
- Hourly charges (costs agreements)
- Fixed Fees – Litigation
- Fixed Fees – Representation
- Damage Based Agreement – (“DBA”)
- Fixed Fees – Landlord & Tenant
Our service charter
We are committed to excellence in the provision of legal services and strive to provide a quality service to all of our clients.
Our standards by which we deliver our services are to ensure that we have “your legal matters in safe hands”.
H – Helpful
A – Approachable
N – Non-judgmental
D – Dedicated
S – Sincere
“Thank you. Your understanding and professional support is very much appreciated.” HT
“I feel your “outstanding preparation” is totally reasonable and acceptable.” LC
“Thank you for your support and legal assistance in recovering my unpaid wages – I got
paid thanks to you” AS
“Thanks so much for your staunch support this week, especially, but also for the work you have put in generally and specifically over the last 4 weeks, it was so much easier for me (in a difficult case) to have someone who would not leave any stone unturned.” IC
“Woo hoo! Thank you thank you thank you to the moon and back! We won, currently drinking champagne!” LW
“The clients are SO happy. Thankyou for a brilliant job” D & SM
- Civil Dispute Resolution
- Fixed Fees Litigation
- Fixed Fees Representation
- Damage Based Agreement (“DBA”)
- Court and Tribunal representation
- Discrimination Law & Equality Act
- Employment Law
- Commercial litigation
- Private Disputes