CILEx Civil Litigator and Advocate in Civil Proceedings
- Patricia is by reputation a tenacious Yorkshire Litigation Lawyer & Advocate
- A Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (“CILEx”) Commissioner for Oaths
- One of the first qualified CILEx Civil Litigator Advocates to be trained by the Chartered Institute Of Legal Executives to practice reserved legal activities conducting litigation and advocacy in open Court, Coroners Court, Tribunals and Magistrates Courts.
- Patricia is the First Female CILEx Civil Litigator Advocate to qualify in the North Eastern Legal Circuit covering all of Yorkshire, Cleveland and Humberside (photograph below Patricia in her first year of advocate leading the procession of legal professionals for the Annual Legal Service in York Minster).
- Patricia has extensive experience in acting for clients in litigation and employment matters; takes no nonsense – is a typical Yorkshire Lass – getting straight to the point
- Patricia has conducted cases through various local Courts and Tribunals; claims which have been appealed in the High Court and Royal Courts of Justice and Employment Appeal Tribunals
PATRICIA’S PERSONAL & BUSINESS INTERESTS
- Enjoys keeping fit at the Gym, cycling and swimming
- Accomplished Photographer and Videographer
- Proud Grandparent to 3 boys; and equally proud mother to her only Son
- Inherited from her Son by default her current pet cat – “Pepe”
- Favourite pets/animals: cats, dogs and horses
- Interested in historical studies and adds to her photography collection when visiting sites i.e. Castles and ruins
- Supporter of York Against Cancer; Yorkshire Air Ambulance and Martin House Hospice
- Company Secretary for 24 years; Company Director for 23 years